Saturday, July 4, 2015

THANKS BE TO GOD FOR BEING A GREAT PART OF MY LIFE AND TO THE DIVINE INFANT FOR BEING MY MESSENGER TO GOD


Last year I was getting frustrated with no work and a lifestyle slowly slipping away from me. Pain suddenly began to take control of my life.

I found comfort in walking early in the mornings and as I walked I found time to pray. I was drawn to the Virgin Mary and remembered prayers to her that I use to say when I was a very young girl attending St.Catherine's Academy in Belize City.

One day, I saw a picture of the Divine Infant and felt drawn to her and read up all the information on her. I soon found myself praying to La Divina Infantita as she is known in Spanish.

Shortly after I found myself speaking to someone and next I was given the opportunity to help care for an elderly stroke victim. As she struggled with her illness and went back and forth to the hospital I grew in faith and prayed everyday with this little old lady. We sang religious songs and prayed every morning to greet the new day and to thank God for all he was doing for us. Then, at night, we did the same to ask for God's protection as we slept.

Eventually, I began to pray for the Blood of Jesus to wash over me and take my pain away. Two weeks ago I realized I no longer was suffering from sciatica pain and I can only thank Jesus for his miracle for me.

PRAYER IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER. IT IS ALWAYS THE WAY TO RECOVERY OF SELF AND INCREASES YOUR SERVICE TO GOD!

No comments: