Friday, June 19, 2009

JESUS QUOTES




Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. -- Matthew 7:21

And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. -- Luke 23:46.

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. -- Luke 9:1,2.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. -- Romans 10:9

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. -- Hebrews 13:8

In trouble then and fear I sought
The Man who taught in Galilee;
And peace unto my soul was brought,
All my faith came back to me.
Anonymous

If Christ is the wisdom of God and the power of God in the experience of those who trust and love him, there needs no further argument of his divinity. -- Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: