Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LISTEN TO NATURE


YOU MIGHT JUST HEAR GOD!


I saw the sun go down yesterday,

And realized there was nothing I could say,

To replace the glory of the sunset,

There are no words I can think of yet.


The glorious sun was huge and bright,

And gave off such a wonderful sight.

The orange glowed in the sky so clear,

It seem to smile and say goodbye, my dear.


I suddenly realized I had not looked around,

And enjoyed the splendour that can surround,

This place I call my town, my refuge and my home,

Because I've been so busy to really be alone.


For the wonders of nature go sometimes unseen

When we are busy with each and every human being,

That calls on us to extend our hand,

To help them achieve their goal or their plan.


So, please stop and take time for yourself some day,

Listen to what nature has to say.

There is a message for each and everyone us,

We just have to stop and listen - we just MUST!


Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Copyright 2008 Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: