Monday, June 30, 2008

THINGS CHILDREN SAY ABOUT JESUS



This is actually taken from letters written to God by children in a sunday school:



Are you really invisible or is that just a trick? Lucy

I want to be just like my daddy when i get big,but with not so much hair all over. Sam

Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? Norma

I keep waiting for spring but it never come yet,dont't forget! Mark

You dont have to worry bout me,i always look both ways. Dean

Instead of letting people die and haveing to make new ones,why dont you keep the ones you got

now? Jane

I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church,is that okay? Neil

I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention. Ruth M

In bible times did they really talk that fancy? Jennifer

I think about you sometimes even when im not praying. Elliott

I am Amearican,what are you? Robert

I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world.there are only 4 people in our family and i can never doit. Nan

Thank you for the baby brother but what i prayed for was a puppy. Joyce

Please put a-nother holiday between christmas and easter.there is nothing good in there now. Ginny

If you watch in church on sunday i will show you my new shoes. Mickey D

If we come back as something please dont let me be Jennifer Horton because i hate her. Denise

I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the bible. love,Chris

If you give me genie lamp like Alladdin i will give you anything,except my money or my chess set. Raphael

We read Thos Edison made light.But in Sun school they said you did it.So i bet he stoled your idea.Sincerely Donna.

If you let the dinasaur not exstinct we would not have a country.you did the right thing. Jonathan

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill so much if they had their own rooms.it works with my brother. Larry

I do not think anybody could be a better God.well i just want you to know but i am not just saying that because you are God. Charles

No comments: