Saturday, May 24, 2008

GRACIAS, SENOR



THANK YOU, LORD


Lord, I thank you for this life,

I thank you for keeping me safe both day and night.

May all my thoughts and prayers go to the one above,

May all I do be done with much love.


Through all my trials and my times of fear,

You've been a loving Father, ever dear.

May all come to know you as I do,

May they get to love you, too.


Dear Lord, you've brought me to this day,

And guarded all I do and say,

May I always know that you are there for me,

Lord, I thank you for letting me your love see.


Guide me now through this time of sadness,

Let me on your shoulder my head rest.

For Lord you're the only one we always cares for me,

Give me strength - take this pain and set me free.


Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre

Copyright @ Brenda Ysaguirre 2008

No comments: